So, I know this blog is all about speaking life online and motivating others, but right now, I’m feeling a bit meh! Uh, I think I even have the wrong Emoji plugged in because this one is looking more sad and pitiful. I’m not really feeling sad or pitiful, just a little, well, meh. I know that things will look up and that life is full of challenges, changes, and ups and downs, so ultimately I’m not going to let anything get the best of me.
Okay, so here comes the motivating part. All of us go through times of struggle, anxiety, confusion, or even depression, however, the way we deal with these times and circumstances is what gets us through and builds us up. I’d like to think of it as moments used to build character, step outside of ourselves, rely on the strength of our creator, and time to reflect and redirect. With all of that being said, I for one feel better already and I hope that I have encouraged someone else as well. So, just hold on, and hold out because although things may not be as you wish this moment, things do and always will change. Keep pressing forward and keep each other lifted. May God bless and keep you all in His perfect peace!
I am so excited to introduce my new audio book, Equal Justice: The Courage of Ada Sipuel. I had a blast narrating this wonderful memoir about the life of a great civil rights leader that many of us may have never even known about. The author, William Bernhardt does an amazing job outlining the events and obstacles in the life of Ada Louis Sipuel Fisher as she applied for admission into law school in order to challenge the state’s segregation laws and to become a lawyer. She faced many setbacks and fought against the “separate but equal” laws of her time… I believe you all will enjoy listening to this story as much as I enjoyed narrating it! Thank you in advance for your support and happy listening!!
Just as I did with my last two special offers for audiobooks on Audible.com: Weight Loss Smoothies: 45 Delicious Smoothie Recipes to Lose Weight and Get Healthy and “Obesity: Discover The Secrets For Successful Weight Loss That Include Details Of Why Obesity Is So Unhealthy And How You Can Easily Lose Excess Weight”, I am offering 3 free downloads of this audiobook to the first three people who email me and ask for it. I will provide you with the promo code. The instructions are easy and are as follows…
1. Go to my book’s page on Audible.com: Equal Justice: The Courage of Ada Sipuel
2. Add the audiobook to your cart.
3. If you are prompted to sign in, please create a new Audible.com account or log in. Otherwise, proceed by clicking “Do you have a promotional code?” beneath the cover artwork of the audiobook.
4. Enter the promo code, and click “Apply Code.”
5. A credit for the audiobook will be added to your account. Click the box next to “1 Credit” and click the “Update” button to apply the credit to the purchase.
6. After you select “1 Credit” and click “Update” to modify your shopping cart, the price for the audiobook will change to $0.00. You may proceed through the checkout by clicking “Next Step” and “Complete Purchase” on the subsequent page.
If you happen to miss being one of the first 3 people to email and receive the codes, no worries, You can still download a Free Audiobook when you sign up for Audible 30 day free trial